nditionsMy first book is called Choose a Good Feeling Instead.
Here is what an Amazon reader said about this book:
By A Customer on 25 Oct. 2002I found this short self-help book to be refreshingly simple whilst tackling and offering help on some complex but common ‘life’ issues. I would guess that the majority of people out there can relate to personal problems covered in the book and help is offered in overcoming them.
This type of book is often complicated and off-putting but I found this to be the opposite.
In short, I find the advise helpful in everyday life and I would like to whole heartedly recommend a read.
- How to reduce accidents page 22
- Why some people are the Life and Soul of the Party one day and Withdrawn and Passiveanother Page 31
- Balancing power in the family Page 49
- How ‘I’ll Try’ usually means ‘No’ Page 12
- Why you are wasting your time and energy, when you do things for others, without checking that this would be appreciated Page 28
- Why you need to hold onto your personal power Page 53
- How rebellious people refuse to do what they want to do Page 43
- The dangers of the stiff upper lip Page 20
- How I got myself into a tangle by trying to be perfect Page15
- How you always have choices about what you think, feel and do Page 29
- How to stop racing from one part of the day to the next Page 11
This is very much a bedside table book. Not only is it small and slim, it will also provide you with food for thought for many years to come. Joanna, who illustrated the book, published in 1990, recently sent me an email, telling me that she had been out that day and seen someone doing something and thought “Oh! That’s what Elizabeth meant! As soon as she returned home, she checked the book, confirmed her thought and found something else to look for. This means that she has been using this book for twenty-seven years!
Why am I telling you this? Because you are most likely here because you are looking for help with your relationships. This book will give you a good start. To thank you for coming to this site, I’m offering you a hard copy of the book for only £7, carriage free. Or, if you prefer you can download a pdf copy for £2.50.
Click on the link below to order your copy.
[direct-stripe type=”payment” amount=”£7.00″ button_id=”Good Feel 7″ name=”Life After Loss” description=”A 54 page A5 book crammed with useful information” label=”Invest in a hard copy” panellabel=”The Book” billing=”true” shipping=”true” tc=”true” rememberme=”true” display_amount=”true”]